Meet the Money® 2016 – May 2-4, 2016: 26th National Hotel Finance & Investment Conference in Los Angeles
Getting to the winner’s circle – marathon, sprint or obstacle course?
LOS ANGELES – The 26th annual edition of Meet the Money®, the national hotel finance and investment conference, will be at the Sheraton LAX May 2-4, 2016. The conference will host hotel owners, developers, operators, brands, lenders, investors and other capital providers.
Conference speakers will explore financing, re-financing, development, and deals, as they try to answer the questions: what part of the investment cycle are we in? And what should you do about it?
“Industry fundamentals continue to be positive,” said Jim Butler, Chairman of JMBM’s Global Hospitality Group®. “Investor sentiment seems to be shifting. With the REITs on the sidelines, some see this as a great buying opportunity. Others see storm clouds on the horizon and seek shelter from investment risk. Uncertain times like this make it important to decide what strategies will get you to the winner’s circle.”
Meet the Money® 2016 will present 25 panels and special presentations featuring more than 100 industry leaders, including:
- Thought leaders from the Executive Suite
- Changes in Chinese investment in U.S. hotels, and what this means to you
- Investment strategies in a changing market
- Many panels with lenders, equity investors and other capital providers
- Construction financing
- Bread & butter financing
- EB-5 financing
- Buying and selling hotels
- Optimizing hotel value with brands and management
- Cybersecurity breaches and preventative measures
- Dress for distress–avoiding pitfalls and finding opportunities