18 January 2022
See how JMBM’s Global Hospitality Group® can help you.
“Practice Group of the Year” awarded to
JMBM’s Global Hospitality Group
Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP (JMBM) is proud to announce that the Global Hospitality Group® (GHG) has been selected as one of Law360’s Practice Groups of the Year. This award “honors the practices behind the litigation wins and major deals that resonated throughout the legal industry in 2021” and winners are chosen out of hundreds of submissions. The recognition is a result of the unsurpassed experience of the GHG team members who, for the past 30 years, have helped clients with more than 4,500 hospitality properties, valued at more than $112 billion.
Some notable accomplishments by members of the GHG in 2021 include:
- Workout, recapitalization, and repositioning of a $1 billion mixed-use lifestyle hotel project
- Sale of an NYSE-traded hotel REIT’s entire portfolio of 15 upscale, select-service hotels for $305 million
- Closing more than $210 million in Commercial Property Assessed Clean Energy loans (C-PACE)
- Assisting clients with hotel management and franchise agreements for properties worth more than $1.5 billion
- Serving as primary counsel for lenders on more than $2.2 billion in the distressed hotel, retail, and office loans during the global pandemic, including over $500 million for a single client